Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Special Common Hols~

This holidays may seem like any other common hols like I've had before. Staying at home. Spending time procrastinating and did nothing.. but somehow there's something, a little, very small different in this hols. This "common" holidays I had this time is SPECIAL. A real special common holidays.

Went to Mira's house November 20th. Did my SIEP there; at (don't remember the name) a place where these three brothers, uncle Rosdin, uncle Mohd Nor, & uncle Halim run a business of goat breeding. They breed & sell goat.

"hey, see my tanduk?"

From the very first time we( Mira & me) met this uncle Mohd Nor & uncle Rosdin, we truly love this place & of course the people too! Uncle Mohd Nor help us a lot with our SIEP. HOHO~

Uncle Mohd Nor tells us everything we need to know about his business. He's handsome nice & polite..it's comfortable to talk and chat with him^^ The place itself is clean and even the goat also looked great! HAHA!

"tiap2 ari saya sikat rambut..eh bulu"

The goats are cute! Like seriously sooooo cute!! >____< One of the male goat (the male Jamnapari) is a smiling goat(I supposed). He loves to smile! guess this is what people say "senyum kambing". What an awkward, cute smile! HAHA!!

The male Boer is so macho. Very masculine. Compared to male Jamnapari, he's quite strong & reactive active. That's why he's being tied up, but the male Jamnapari is let free. Oh well it's ok, they're still friends~

OHH wait2!! There's one little kid was born on our second day there (I think so..or is it third?). Not sure if its a male or female, but I think its a male. hehe~He's soooo cute! The body is all white and he looked like a sheep! baby sheep! HAHA!!

the cutie kid!

like a little human baby, have high curiosity. He's afraid to approach human, but still came to us & when we grab him, he didn't cry like other kid & when we call for him, he came to us. Now how cute is that >_____< ohhhhOOoo!

mira with the high curiousity, cutie kid!

and this one is his cousin

Ok, too much on goat things =__= tettt! change subject!

On Dec 11th, my cousin got married. Stayed at her house for about 2 days. Had a great time with them. Learn to talk with oldies(new experience!!), make friends with little kids, and of course spend time with dearly 2 lovable cousins; Aliya & Wani.

[Confession: I'm not so good with babies, lil kids etc] I like babies & kids. They're cute...from far. Means, if you don't bother them, then ok. But if you kacau2 them, they'll turn to be like Incredible Hulk and cry3!! <--from past experience

HOHH! that's creepy! Some kids might not be like that.. well, the kind, real cute type of kids.

"hye.." =^_^=
haa~ "hai.. I'm cute..nice..good..bla3"

hehe~ But most kids aren't that easy to approach. Especially the one who's like stranger's freak (reject not-so-well-known people/strangers). These type of kiddos layan people that they know or used to them only.

Example, the awkward moment when you see a little kid and say hi to them..

and you're like

but in the end they're just like

Anyone never experience this?.. HAHA!

And in my case with my cuz's daughter; me, who are like quite a stranger or maybe new face to her-REJECT! ghhh! O[]O||


Hey lil girl, THAT'S NOT CUTE. =_=

But after few days (2 days je), I've been accepted into the club!


ehemm I mean into her life(?). Hey Aliya, your niece have accepted me!! LOL Make friends with Adawiyah, Uwais (getting better than before2..hehe) and Iman(Iman..she make friends with everyone=.= LOL).

"Lollipop in hand..the world is mine" The samseng look from Adawiyah
The handsome bachelor- Uwais!!
Then few days before got back to UMK, went to Pangkor Island.. for hols(?). Tho not much activities done, but somehow I can relax..can't find exact adjective to describe. GAHAHAH.. Relax as if I set aside all the things in my head & let myself float with the current wave. HAHAH (too much?)

Like really2 enjoy the term defined "HOLIDAYS"-got time to relax, enjoy, time for you yourself.
Dekmatt & Madiha..duhh I luv this one!

Nukman emo-ing
the POYOs Wafiq! HAHA
Well actually the reason why this hols is special is because I learn to make friends talk, communicate with people, to get into the 'society'. hehe~ Discover how amazing & beautiful it is to be a part of the family..to have families-nanny, cuzs, lil kids etc. That the world isn't just about you and your world, you are just a part of it..a part of the wonderful world, wonderful life of others.

Gain new experience, new ways of seeing things & people as well as new 'item' installed into heart, mind & soul ( cewaahh TVXQ's song-heart, mind & soul). hehe~


No comments:

Post a Comment