Thursday, December 16, 2010

If only..I wish..

"If only things was like this.."

Things doesn't always come the way we want it to be. Sometimes I wonder why. People just want to be normal right? Like most people does. It's a norm. So I think it's not wrong for me to wish for the same thing. No matter how freak I am, (well I don't think I'm that freak enough to be way too different or out of the norm) I still seek a normal life, a normal wish, asking normal things like normal people.

Normal. Comes from the word norm I supposed. The way things are & should be. Different people with different believe & way of life might have different ways of defining "normal". All of which goes back to the original term, norm; of human or a society one live.

"I wish.." 

Yes, a wish. Just a wish. Doesn't mean you'll get want you wish. There's no guarantee to it. Like when people make a wish over a shooting star. Whether your wish come true or not doesn't actually rely on that shooting star things, wish, ask etc.. Even if your wish comes true, it's actually has been set. Which mean it's merely a coincidence. No other things/life have power, real power over anything except God- The Almighty Allah s.w.t.. Because He want to give, thats how it'll be then. Even if I found a genie in a bottle, I wouldn't ask for a wish. Being realistic, I'm going to stay to what I believe. (Understand right?..lazy to explain much on this)


For not being able to achieve what I want, for not being able to live or be like what I wish, I get sad. Things like that sometimes brought me down. Because I'm just a normal human freak being, I believe I'm allowed to.. tho I know it's not good. Yahh very bad woo. =_= *sigh* 

I even forgot what I have. Focus on things I don't have, get sad over stupid things and forgot what I already have, forget all this great things Allah gave me. Astaghfirullahala'zim. 

@illy|muzliza.tumblr.com
:: Things aren't be given or taken for fun. There's always reason behind it. Believe ::

No comments:

Post a Comment