Saturday, December 25, 2010

Camera *kachhaakkk*


Digital, instant, film camera..which one is your choice?.. 

From film to digicam- the "point-and-shoot" camera makes photography easier. It's simple & easy to use, even my six years old lil sis can handle it. Yes, people prefer the digital one over film. 

And now people hunt for DSLR- Digital Single Lens Reflex camera. Many people craved for this type of camera nowadays. It's so popular that I don't think I need to explain on this bloody thing anyway.. LOL

the DSLR!

Camera..I want to own one! DSLR?.. Nope. I want a film camera. Rather than digital one, I go for the old film camera. HAHA! 

film camera!
Why would I like the film camera anyway? Digital is way better. 

Answer: I dunno. HAHAH! I like old things. It gives me some sort of feeling which cannot be describe in words. =P

I'll definitely get this one someday!
Yaya~ see the film camera up there?.. I'll definitely, absolutely wanna get that one someday! HAHA! Now...ehe not enough money wor. Dunno how much it cost anyway. LOL. Seems not cheap. Wait till I marry someone rich maybe. haha. Film camera... into wishlist! SET! err, long-term one key. ^__^||

As for now, I'll go for polaroid camera! The instant type one where you got your photo printed straight from your camera on the spot.

ohh~ how beautiful! >___<
I've seen few types of instant camera before.. in Queensbay. Now I regret for not buying it. Eyhh it's ok, can go again next time! muahaha (evil laugh). The only problem buzzing me ryte now is the film. Quite hard to get the film for that instant camera nowadays. Not like you can simply buy it anywhere in just any shop. *sigh*

Browsing through the internet and found this one web- the polaroid image maker. Download the application and you can use it on your computer! Or maybe you wanna print your polaroid picture. Up to you! ^^ Me likey this application!! >___< 
Here are some of my "polaroid-made" photos:










This might seem lame, but very interesting to me! ^o^

I'm obsessed over film & polaroid camera nowadays. Spamming my tumblr with film & polaroid camera. HAHA!!

*kachhaakk!*

No comments:

Post a Comment