Friday, January 21, 2011

The Holy Quran

Dear my fellow Muslims (and non-Muslims),


I'm sure you all ever recite the Holy Quran.. don't you?

The Holy Quran is a compilation of the verbal revelations (in Arabic) given to the Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) over a period of twenty two years. The Holy Quran is the Holy Book or the Scriptures of the Muslims. It lays down to every branch of life-law and commandments, codes for social law and moral behavior, and contains a comprehensive religious philosophy.

Have you ever really look into the verse, the words used in it? Take a time and feel it. Subhanallah.

BEAUTIFUL. 

That's all I can say. I'm not good with words. I just can't find any other words to describe it. Look through into it and feel it yourself. =)

reciting of Al-fatihah by an American non-muslim. Even a non-muslim could feel the special, unique, beautiful words of this Holy Book..why can't we a Muslim did the same? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment